This month Amesite Operating Company listing itself in the Nasdaq exchange. The second big change its capital structure since Aug, 2020.firstly they went into a reorganizational merger; secondly, they are becoming a public company. It is listed with the name of NASDAQ: AMSTat https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-amst.
- Face price
- Important dates -17-08-2020- public filing date
- -17-09-2020- offering start date
- -24-09-2020- offer end date
- -25-09-2020- listed
- IPO price- $4.50 – $5.50
- IPO size-16 million shares at $3.1 million
- Laidlaw and company(UK)
- The benchmark company
Amesite operating company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amesite Inc., which is Delaware Corporation Daughter Company. It is a technology-based firm. They provide online learning solutions. Their main customers are colleges, universities, students, and businesses. They are innovating rapidly for which they had received honors like the Innovation award and the workplace excellence award. This forward-looking strategy is great. Ed-tech (educational and technological) industry is a booming industry. These past two years, the financial position was not up to the mark. They are struggling very after incorporation.
Company financial status
The company is not enjoying a profitable business. They incurred a net loss of $4,170,303 and $3,938,931 for the years ended on June 30, 2020, and 2019. During the period June 30, 2020, Ames tie parents issued 2,741,235 shares of its common stock for $2, a total of which is equivalent to $4.7 million to accredited investors in a private placement offering. With the agreement, Amisite parents agreed to issue five year warrants to the placement agents to purchase 10% of the common shares. A total of 274,123 warrants is issued for placement agents during fiscal 2020. Their basic income is from the contract with colleges and universities.
- The total value of assets increased by $2.80million to $5.17 million
- The company has only current liability, which makes it a little safe stock. Total liabilities are $2.70 million
- Interest income is reduced and booked a big read number.
- Marketing and administrative expenses are so high.
- Diluted EPS (earnings per share) -0.20, which was last year -0.19.
- The company went into a reorganizational merger, making its past year profit and loss numbers less effective. Go through consolidated reports of the company to know the complete thaw story.
- In 2017, the date of incorporation, Amesite took $11,300,000 through stocks and debts. Today their cash balance is equal to $4,904,000.
- To maintain proper cash flow, they decided to bring an IPO. So that company keeps running.
- Ann Marie Sastry, Ph.D., director
- Rick Di Bartolomeo, director
- J. Michael Losh director
- Gilbert S. Omenn MD, Ph.D. director
- Richard Ogawa, director
- Anthony M. Barkett, director
- Barbie Brewer, director
The current market regarding IPO is not good because of the COVID-19 impact. It lowered the purchasing power of the investor. This is risky for a moment to invest your wealth in IPO.You can check more stocks like NASDAQ: UPC at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-upc before investing.
Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.